Thursday, November 2, 2023

Christmas shopping and Elvis.

 

 Went Christmas shopping yesterday.  Didn't get much shopping done... well no shopping if I'm honest.

 I went to Cardiff Christmas shopping with my brother, after visiting a lot of shops and nothing looking promising as a Christmas present we decided to rest our feet and have a pint.   And another, some time later we went for food and more drink to wash a nice steak down.

 Finally at nearly tea time we walked from Cardiff city centre to Cardiff bay to pick up or lift home, good thing we had a lift, neither of us were fit to drive by now.  I certainly wouldnt have even considered driving. I struggled to even stay awake on the trip home.

 So the pictures, one is Elvis in Cardiff market, the other is the first pint in a Cardiff pub, cant remember the name now..  Elvis is shot on the TZ80 compact and the pint shot on my phone.







No comments: