Friday, November 18, 2022

Miserable day

 

 Well today isn't turning out to be fun so far.  

 This morning I started compling my list of celebs who have died this year.  I post this around the new year every year.  This year I started early, so many familar names and faces, some I've had the privilage of meeting, some have given me many hours of entertainment, some have made me laugh.  

 I dont mention this usually when I post the list, but it's worth remembering that we have lost our comics, singers, actors etc, their family have lost a dearly loved family member.  While our lives are going to be worse for not seeing them on stage or screen, the familes loss is much much worse our thoughts should be with them.

 Now I'm off to visit my mother in her care home, then it's shopping, I just love shopping, I love standing around waiting because the tight bastards who run the shop wont pay for enough staff to man the tills.  I love the half dead morons who shuffle about like bloody zombies not buying bugger all, and I love queue jumpers.  

 One threatened to fight me last time I shoved him and his wife out the way and got into my rightfull place in the queue, when I said I'm standing here and not running away and good luck they moved to another till, I did wait outside for a bit but they must have stopped for lunch or something.

No comments: