Sunday, November 22, 2020

What a week!

Well it's been a hell of a week. My cars having electrial issues yet again. I've bought fridges, washing machines and a new dash camera to replace items that have died... well the fridge was fine but thats a very long story and involved throwing out a prefectly good working fridge freezer... but hey ho! I've had little sleep, I've had the police around and been over casualty (my street looked like a scene from CSI Miami when I came home one night, another long story). I've been in the bloody shops more than the manager despite trying to only go shopping once a week to minimise risk to my aging body.... (I've got the body of a greek god! it was in that topsoil I bought from Fred West.... too soon? Oh well) Lastly bloody blooger has altered the format so theres no spacing, thats why theres no paragraphs anymore! Lets hope next week gets back to what passes for normal... that said I suspect I'll be buying a cooker, another washing machine and God knows what else. I dont thnk I've seen the last of the drama yet.... wonder if they managed to get my bath mat out of the old washing machine?

No comments: