Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hot house... well maybe not


 I've got a couple of those indoor outdoor temperature gadgets, and on checking the temperature today I find it's around 16C  indoors and 35C outdoors... now call me silly but in the UK in February (in Wales) thats not right, in fact my fucking house would need to be on fire to reach the lofty high of 35C on the outside this time of year.  On checking it's not on fire (always a plus) so I checked the other weather station thingy and thats showing the outside at a scorching 9C, about right I suspect.
 Now to be fair the offending weather station gadget is years old and the wire has been shut in the window and more or less worn through, which probably isn't helping. So when I get time I'll try checking the wire properly and maybe a repair if needed. That said the things are only a few pounds new, so it's not the end of the world.

No comments: