Friday, January 26, 2018

Wallies walking in the road!!!!


 Yet again I'm seeing load of idiots waking in the road alongside a perfectly good pavement. I do wonder what exactly is wrong mentally with these people.
 Accidents are on the increase (hardly a surprise) yet people haven't got the brain power to step onto the pavement to avoid being squished by cars and lorries (squished, that's a lovely word, I must use it more often!).
This week alone I've lost count of old people (who should know better) just sauntering down the side of a busy road ignoring the pavement, indeed one old chap was wandering down the middle of a busy road too stupid or senile to get out of the way of the traffic.
 So if anybody knows where I can get a set of the HUGE sharp spikes things that the cars in Death Race 2000 had please let me know. I feel like racking up some points.... and as Bruice used to say "points make prizes"!


No comments: