Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Oh the joy of Christmas shopping...


 Well it's the week before Christmas, the shops have moved into high gear, people are spending money and.....  And, well...  Actually the shops haven't moved into high gear, in fact they haven't got out of bleeding neutral!.
 I been in a good few shops this week and one thing they have in common is no staff! Yes the week before Christmas, the busiest selling week of the year and they were too tight and stupid to hire more staff.  Yes having one till open and a queue out the front door is such a good idea.  Well it's a good idea if you want people to shop online and buy it cheaper without having to stand like a row of lemmings waiting for the brain dead 16 year old you have on the till.
 Then there was Natwest Or GnatPissed as I call it (the bank that likes to say fuck off bignose)
 Yes the joy of only having three people in the queue in front of me. The sadness of the one window that was open taking twenty five fucking minutes to serve three people.
 Fuck me! Slow!  Even bank robbers would go elsewhere, just telling them to to put the money in bag would take them a half hour in there. I was lucky, just three people in front of me, when I eventually left there must have thirty odd in the queue behind me, some of those probably died of old age before they got to the window.
 Then today I went to get cards, oh yes very helpfull "excuse me but where would nephew cards be?" answer " next to neice"  Well that helped a fucking lot as I couldn't find those either. Looks like I won't be buying my Christmas cards in neath next year.
Then I went for food, yes the joy of being served hot food by a pig ignorant bitch who talked on the phone wedged under her ear the whole time she made and served my hot food.  Mind I got my own back a bit,  I started to walk away without paying when she said £6.20, she panicked and called again, I said "sorry, I thought you were talking to the person on the phone" then paid in a pile of loose change so she needed to stop and count it all out. 
 Next year if I'm still around I think I'll do it all online myself, the local shops can fuck off, frankly if they can't be bothered neither can I.

No comments: