Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas dinner is over THANK HEAVENS!!!


 Well a big thank you to all who let me do all the work, all the cooking, shopping and dish washing! I'm totally buggered now and it's only 7.00pm (mind I was up at 4.30am).
 Many thanks for the presents. Thanks for the £60 bet Rob, fancy thinking I wouldn't eat a pre-Christmas dinner real scorpion. If your interested scorpion tastes like very chewy crunchy off meat. Plus it's not every Christmas dinner you get to pick legs out of your teeth after. And I've kept the tail if anybody fancies it  He made the same mistake with Sam, only with mealworms, that cost him another £60 (thats my boy lol)
 More importantly thanks for the malt whiskey, I'm having a tot now to wind down.
Oh and thanks to my dentist for texting me on Christmas day to remind me I'm due my 3 monthly check up.... everybody else gets a check up every year....

 Right wheres the first bottle......

No comments: