A man accidentally killed himself by using his Apple IPhone in the bath while the phone was plugged into the charger with a mains extension lead.
Apple have now been asked by the coroner to include a warning with all new products advising customers not to use the device while in the bath/shower if the product is connected to the mains via the charger..
This raises a few questions.
One is it really Apples fault if the customer does something silly with their product.
Two, what other risks should they consider?
Here's a few I've come up with (not limited to Apple products but for ANY phone)
1. Do not use your phone alarm to wake you up while your sleeping on the shore of crocodile
infested rivers, while wearing a beef waistcoat.
2.Do not use your phones camera for "selfies" while standing in the middle of a racing circuit during the F1 race.
3. Do not use your phone to call the fire and rescue service (WTF was wrong with fire brigade?) while you are actually on fire, put the fire out first by rolling on the ground, then phone.
Seriously people, why the hell should Apple have to bear the cost of adding a warning not to do something bloody silly, you can't cater for all possible situations where using the phone could put the user at risk. People have to use some common sense.