Sunday, July 24, 2016

Feeling a bit gutted today


 I went on to a photography forum today, haven't been on it since Christmas as I'd more or less stopped posting pics there. When I logged in the first message I got was that one of the members who I used to chat to a lot had passed away in January, Trevor (achieverwales) another member who knew us both let me know.
 Trevor had health problems including a heart condition, but he tried not to let it stop him enjoying his photography, one of his last messages to me.

" Hi Wayne
Many thanks for your thoughts and best wishes, have uploaded a photo today as a thank you to everyone for their thoughts and best wishes, still feeling weak but improving every day, so will see how I am if I upload every day, once again my friend thank you and hope you are well.

Regards

Trev"


 God bless Trevor

No comments: