Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Time to reflect on the year.


It's time to look back and think about what we've learnt and done this year.  I've met lots of new people and made some new friends, and sadly lost a few.  I've also learnt a lot over the last year, it supprises me sometimes just how much information a person can soak up
Has another year made me a better person?  I like to think it has.

This year we've lost Robin Williams, Joan Rivers, Lauren Bacall, Peaches Geldof, Richard Attenborough, Harold Ramis, Sid Caesar, Shirley Temple, Mickey Rooney, Bob Hoskins, Eli Wallach, James Garner, Richard Kiel, David Brenner, Rik Mayall, Roger Loydd-Pack, Linda Bellingham, Joe Cocker, Alvin Stardust, and many many more stars who have given so many people pleasure over the years.

Thanks for reading my blog.  Good Luck and may your year be a happy one!

No comments: