Sunday, April 6, 2014

I really must stop going shopping!

I really must stop going shopping, I really can't cope with the nonsense these days.  For starters my backs pretty bad so I can't stand for the interminable amount of time it takes to serve a customer these days.

I mean come on the mastermind question and answer session takes longer than it used to take to serve a customer with the good old fashioned tills.  "Do you need help packing?"   "Did you bring your own bag?"  "Do you have any vouchers?" "Have you got a discount card?"  "Do you know about our special offer on petrol?" "No, Yes, No, No, No I don't want bloody petrol which you don't actually sell in here do you!,"  It's bloody silly. 
Despite all the automation and computerisation it's actually got sloower than it was 30 years ago, how barmy is that!

No comments: