Monday, December 23, 2013

Nigella Lawson court case

Like many people I've sort of followed the court case of Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi, it's been a bitter case with lots of allegations thrown about. 
 I suppose the saddest part is that staff could spend £650k without them seeming to notice, you or I would check our credit card bills and most would notice a few quid missing, that staff were just given cards and told to spend money with no real check is more shocking than the drug allegations.  After all it's not uncommon for "celebs" to have drink or drug habits so most people probably wouldn't have been surprised.
I must admit I like watching Nigelllas cookery programs, she makes nice real food your or I could make (unlike some ! Heston please note)  and lets face it she's not bad looking either..

No comments: