Saturday, December 21, 2013

George Clarkss amazing spaces (ttv series)

I haven't seen the full series but I have watched quite a few of the programs.  George Explores some wonderful small houses... well I use the houses loosely, some are sheds, others are old ambulances, my favorite was a cob house that looked for all the world like the sort of thing a hobbit would live in.
What people have done is take a small space and with ingenuity make fantastic use of the small space they have.
One of the things I like about the series is the way George Clarke is just so enthusiastic about what people have done, he really seems to be enjoying being there, that makes you the viewer enthuse about it too.
Waynes rating  8/10 well worth a watch, but be warned you'll want your very own small space after watching it  (I do)

No comments: