Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas is nearly here, Happy holiday

Well it's the time of year to hang up your tinsel, buy the wrong presents and eat tangerines (where the bloody hell are they the rest of the year) and spend more than you can afford, well I have anyway.
I'll take the opputunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
May all your problems be small and your health good, have a good holiday and enjoy yourself.

For me it's been an interesting year, my health if anything has got worse (hence no recent photos) but I've met some wonderful new people over the year, and lost a few more old friends. My children are growing up into two big fine lads, I'm really proud of them, and it seems I did a half decent job of bringing them up (I could have been a better dad I'm sure)  So good luch all and ass dear old Dave Allen used to say may your God go with you

No comments: