Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mobile phones (again)

Well I've done it, I've finally been dragged kicking and screaming into the twenty-first century.  Yes I've got a "proper" android phone.
My mobile history is a bit of a mixed bag, my brother had a chain on phone shops at one time, during the beginning of the mobile phone peak, this meant I was pretty much one of the first people to have them, I remember feeling very self conscious using one in public at first.  Recently though and now having to buy my own phones I've lagged behind, still using and old crappy Spansih phone (well it does actually work) anywqy to cut a long story shorter I've now got a proper modern android phone. 
Well what a supprise, I did think I'd never use things like the internet on a phone..... but, well yes I have used it, even read the paper on it, and somewhat supprisingly it makes calls too.  But the best feature for me (well after it being a phone) is the camera, the quality is very good, much better than I expected, yes I know it "says" 8 mp but with the small sensor I wasn't too hopefull, but it's actually got a ton of detail and a big image, it'd print to A4 easily.
Now the question is do I really need to carry a 16mp compact around everywhere....  ???

The phone pic

No comments: