Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Xbox repair

Well I don't know about you but I'm fed up of buying replacement Xboxs for my children, these bloody things keep failing with the same faults all the time, why theres never been a proper class action suite against ripoff-osoft I don't know.  After all it seems unlightly that everybodies fails from the same problems just by chance, more lightly a design issue if you ask me.
Any way both ours have died yet again for exactly the same fault as the last 3 or 4, so this time sod it.  We had it apart and fixed the bloody thing ourselves. 
Actually it was quite easy, the hardest part was getting the casing off, once thats done 2 screw drivers (well one a torque bit 10mm I think) and a bit of care and bobs your uncle, 2 working xboxes. And we saved a few hundred pounds on a "repair" by the ripoff-osoft.

1 comment:

Olivia Avram said...

Get a free repair quote with free doorstep pick and drop facility for any of your damaged game console on Console Repairs UK....Thank You....