Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm a celebrity get me the X factor out of here

I'm a celebrity get me the X factor out of here.
Recently I have been watching these "shows" and several things have become obvious.

One you need to have NO talent to be on a talent show.
Take the X factor (please!) the one thing lacking from many of the contestants is any real ability to sing.... a disadvantage for a singer one would assume?. Some of them couldn't carry a tune if it was in a box, as for actually singing... well they are so "flat" they could stun fish.
Wagner for example is beyond a joke, I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, but lets be honest he really can't sing and is never going to be an international singing star, why they have let the poor chap get this far I can only guess, presumably it's to make the other acts look better, trouble is some half decent acts have gone for him to stay in.

Strictly come dancing is another show I have concerns about. Why is Ann Widdecombe still in it, it's called come dancing for heavens sake, Ann couldn't dance her way out of a paper bag, yet every week we are expected to believe that the viewers have voted her back in. I'm sorry I just don't believe it.

Then we come to I'm a celebrity get me out of here, well half of them are not what I'd call celebrities for a start. Then we have
Gillian McKeith a nutritionist for goodness sake, and one who's absolutely terrified of bugs, so what in gods name gave her the idea she could cope in a bug infested jungle.

To me it seems someone somewhere is manipulating things to make good viewing rather than playing it properly, and that wouldn't be a problem.... except the public are encouraged to phone vote, thats money, and that smells fishy to me.

No comments: