Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Funny week.

This weeks been a bit odd if you know what I mean, the weathers been a bit sad so I haven't had much chance to get out shooting.

On Thursday last week I took part in a re-enactment of a Goon show on stage in the little theatre in Neath. The Goon shows were zany radio plays from the 1950's, starring Harry Seacombe, Spike Milligan and Peter Sellers, with Michael Bentine sometimes. The one we did was Robin Hood and his mirry mon (no that's the correct spelling lol)
I must admit I really enjoyed it, I remember listening to the goons on the radio as a child, and being able to take part in a re creation was for me a memorable experience.

Last week I was driving home from a friends house late-ish in the evening, and in the dark and rain passed an idiot walking along the motorway. This moron was actually walking on the carriageway, to be honest he was lucky not to have been killed, what with the dark and poor visibility, what a bloody stupid thing to do.

On the weekend we had the whole stupid daft putting the clocks back again, every year this baffles me, I simply cannot find any advantage to it (and I have looked into it) it doesn't save energy, accidents go up and it's a pain in the arse to alter everything. Why the hell do we do it???

No comments: