Thursday, December 3, 2009

More from Oxwich















When I was a child we more or less lived on Oxwich beach, my dear Dad was a sun worshipper, we'd be up and out first thing in the morning, on the beach and we'd stay there untill it was time for him to work, as he played drums in a club this was about 7 pm before we would leave the beach. My entire summer holidays would be the beach (bad weather excepted)
Trouble is it's a bit boring for a young child, and 7 weeks of the same beach is too much. I think I probably overdosed on sand! even today I'm not really keen on sand in my toes, the idea of a day sitting with thousands of other "trippers" wedged into a few square feet of sand fill me with dread.
That said I don't mind a wander on a nice quiet beach. I thought I'd re-visit my old stomping ground yesterday, I had a really good walk, it was cold but dry and sunny, which was nice.
Heres some more of the photos.



No comments: