Monday, August 24, 2009

Questions day.

I seem to be getting a day of questions today, I don't really mind, it just shows that people think I'm clever enough to know the answers. (they must be easily fooled hee hee)

The first question I had was wheres the memory card in my Canon camera, yep a tog with a Canon digital SLR actually didn't know where the memory card was, she always downloads via a usb cable, and I wanted the card to put her pics on a laptop. Problem solved!

Next question was I have deleted all my pics off the memory card HELP! (different person) I do have recovery software which should get the images back ok, she told me on the phone she hasn't re-used the card, which is good news (if you re-use the card it writes over the images and then your knackered) as shes away I can't be certain of recovery until I try but in the past I have managed to recover images without any problems. Result pending.

Last question was a good friend has got a Fee warning on a Nikon camera, this means a lens problem of some sort, sometimes it's the lens not at the smallest aperture, other times it's a dodgy contact or, heavens forbid a faulty lens. Result pending.

No comments: