Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big women and brides dresses?

Why is it when ever I see a "big" bride she always seems to have a a ridiculously low cut dress, and to add insult to injury it always seems to be a few sizes to small. I mean did it actually fit in the bridal shop and the brides eaten an entire bakery just before the wedding, or did she really believe she's a size 6 when in fact the size should have 00 after the 6 ?
I can't think of anything much lesss flatering than rolls of fat "chicken fillets" hanging over to top of the dress.
And why the low necklines? I wonder sometimes how the dresses stay on, if it wasn't for the constant pulling up many wouldn't, and theres a scary thought.
I want to make it clear here I have nothing against big people, I'm no racing snake myself, but come on ladies please buy a dress that compliments your figure, or at very least one that fits properly.

No comments: