Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Missing item turned up in odd place

 

 I've mentioned a number of time the weird stuff that happens in my house.  A little while ago I noticed a folder with several camera filters in it had gone missing.  Now mising things happens a lot in my house, they usually turn up ages later in a weird place.

 Anyway the filters I had searched the house for turned up in a box of flashguns.  Now not only had I checked this box looking for these filters, but I'd had everything out of it last week (my off camera flash kit lives in there), 3 flashes and two off camera trigger set-ups, which I had been playing with.

 Now nobody else would bother mucking about with these, indeed there's only me and my son here, and he's got better things to do than play silly buggers.

 So yet again weird stuff is happening.  What next I wonder?


No comments: