Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Christmas shopping....

 

 Regular readers will know I'm not the happiest Christmas shopper in the world, some of my family and fried think I enjoy shopping, well bad news.  I dont!

 This year my Christmas shopping not going well.  I tried to buy a new computer, that didnt go well, and I had to chase  big name company for my money back when they sold me a computer they didnt have and couldnt get.  After a refund, I bought one from a rival company... who also didnt have the iteam they show as IN STOCK.

 Note to companies.  Dont sell stuff you dont have TWATS!  Not only do the customers have to piss about chasing you for their MONEY.  But the chances of them ever buying from you again, is nil.  To be fair to company two they did at least have a contact number and more important.  Helpful staff who sorted it out properly.  Unlike the wasters, crooks and cowboys of "cough currys cough" Never again there.

 Then theres the rest of my Christmas shopping.... well I havent done any!  Yes it's less than 2 weeks and I've got one bloody present, not even bought a card.

 I went into my local city yesterday for the dentist and had a look around, my God the place has gone downhill.  half of it's boarded up.  Hell it looked better after the blitz, more was probably open too.

I have no idea what to get my brother, my two nephews are probably going to get posh smellies (my fall back when I'm out of ideas) I've got one or two ideas for the reat but time is running out to order anything.

No comments: