Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas to you all.

 

 About this time of year I normally post a winter picture with my home made Christmas card on it for you.  Sadly this year I've just not had the time to dig out my winter pictures.

 I live in south Wales UK, we don't get that much snow here, even when we do it tends to be mostly miles away from me (I live on the coast and the salt air keeps the snow mostly light) that means I don't get that many pics of snow, in fact it's been I think a few years since I got any at all. As I take a lot of pictures this means a lot of storage, so loads of hard drives and dvd's.  Now searching through that takes up time even with my basic filing system (very basic) and I've been busy!

 In fact this is one of the buisest Christmas I've had for ages, not work wise just busy.  Yesterday Christmas eve for example, I had to deliver a turkey to one house, drop off presents and food shopping to another and set up the room ready, then it's deal with dramas on the phone and then recover a stranded friend and her shopping.  After that it was have tea, spend most of the evening on the phone, and finally a stiff drink.

 The day before I was food shopping at 7 in the morning to fit in all the crap I have to do, so as you see.  Sod all time to search through hard drives and play with photoshop making a crimbo card.

 So I'll take this chance to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!  May all your troubles be small, all your presents and drinks large, and I hope the new year brings you health wealth and happiness.  God bless and thanks for reading my blog.

Wayne Dec 25th 2021

No comments: