Saturday, May 22, 2021

Polties at it again!

 

 Yep the bloody poltergeist is playing silly buggers again!  This time a picture that was hanging on the kitchen wall has gone missing.

 It wasn't really a picture I suppose, it was 3 sunflower heads in a wooden frame, probably about a footish long and maybe 6 inch high.  It's been on the wall for donkiys years, I hadn't noticed it was gone but my son asked me where it was.  Now I haven't moved it, he obviously hasn't and my other son didn't either (we checked) So where the hell is it gone!

 Nobody else has a key, I can't see a gang of ninja locksmiths creeping in and stealing some cheap art you can probably buy for a fiver, when theres computer and a telly knocking about waiting to get nicked.

 It just doesn't make sense, why the odd thing here and there?  Then they mostly turn up later (except my fucking video light) I really don't get any motive for a poltergeist to do this sort of crap... which isn't really "normal" poltergeist stuff anyway.

No comments: