Monday, May 25, 2020

Hand sanitiser... risk?


 Now I've stocked hand sanitiser for years, all my first aid kits have a small bottle and my camera bag normally has one.  This had nothing to do with deadly viruses, but simply cleaning my hands when out and about (obviously the first aid ones for to prevent cross infection) Now during the end of the world they became a bit short supply, I got some online to maintain levels, but the other day I spotted some larger bottles sitting on a shelf in a shop.
 These were 600mm bottles..  Ohhh thinks I, handy for topping up the small ones.  Which is why I bought one... trouble is sitting in the kitchen it looks a hell of a lot like a panda pop bottle, the small lemonaid ones. 
 Now ok it's safe enough in my house, no young children, but the thought occures to me in a house with young children this could easily be mistaken for a pop bottle, the top is easy to open and I suspect it might make a child ill if they drank it.
 So if you have this stuff about keep it safe from little ones...

No comments: