Saturday, September 8, 2018

Washing machine phenomenon?


 I've mentioned my washing machine before and it's odd logic of not actually taking in enough water to wash the clothes, indeed I'm on my third machine since then and this one is the same, obviously it thinks it's "dry cleaning". 
 Anyway thats not what this is about.  I was sorting my clean washing the other day and putting all my under ware the right way around. When the thought occurred to me that I shouldn't need to be doing it, they were the right way around when they went in.
 Now I don't mean I 'm daft enough to think they should all come out facing the same way, I mean they were all inside out. Which is odd as they were the right way around when they went in.
 As a test I turned the next wash load inside out before putting them in... And this is where it gets odd.
 You see the ones turned inside out came out the same as they went in (inside out) yet if I put them the right way around they come out inside out.
 It appears my washing machine can detect which way around a set of underpants are and invert them in the wash.
It occurs to me that this has possibilities. If a constant supply of correct way around pants could be put into a machine, then somehown extracted when the right way around and replaced back in the machine we may have the making of a new power source. This could take men to the stars one day.... Or it may just be Pants!

No comments: