Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The play that goes wrong (review)


The play that goes wrong!.
 Where do I start?  The play is set as a local drama society version of the murder of Haversham manor. The story revolves around the murder of one of the family and the events going on around it.
 Set in a large drawing type room the play consists of lots of things going wrong, props missing, things breaking, the actors confusing lines etc etc.  Sounds a bit naff.... untill you watch it.
 Around two hours of laughing. It must have been a nightmare to act, the timing is critical, and they pulled it off to a tee. The funniest things I've seen on stage, and easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  How they remember it I don't know, but I am so glad I saw it.

Waynes rating 9.5/10  easily worth the money to see!!!

                                      

No comments: