Monday, March 12, 2018

So what have I learned from five hours in casualty?


 What have I leaned from five hours in casualty?
 I've learned for a place that tells you when you go in the a six hour wait they've got bloody uncomfortable chairs, and not enough of them.
 I've learned that there's more or less only disabled parking near the casualty area (there's just a few normal spaces) so tough luck parking if your not disabled.
 I've learned the appropriate dress code for an evening in casualty is to dress like Waynetta Slob, and that shell suits and wet look puffa jackets are the height of fashion.
 I've learned that even someone with chest pains has a 4 hour wait just to get an ECG (frankly too long)
 And finally I've learned that doctors get very pissed off if bloody dressings are left on their nice clean trollies.....

No comments: