Thursday, March 8, 2018

Book on my tablet!


 Well at last I can read books on my tablet!  It's taken about 13 months to get the bastards on it mind.
 You see I had a tablet for Christmas the year before last, the idea was for reading books on it and the Internet.  Sounds good, except for one tiny flaw... The bastard tablet wouldn't talk to my computer. Oh I tried using a cable, no they weren't having it, then I tried blue tooth, no they still wouldn't speak to each other. Heck I even tried infrared but that didn't work as the tablet doesn't have IR out. I tried 3 different computers with different operating systems, still nothing.
 The tablet works fine, it boots up a treat, it's just shy, very bloody shy if you ask me.
 Eventually after trying everything, hours spent online looking up other poor bastards with the same tablet and problems, I found an answer... well sort of.
 It still wont talk to my computer (I don't think it ever will) but I did manage to get it to talk to my wifi, then I could get my emails on it. The books I emailed to myself, then opened the emails and Bobs your uncle.
 I do wonder sometimes that things supposed to make life better are so difficult to get to communicate.

No comments: