Sunday, August 27, 2017

Dust!... Oh my God the dust!!!


 I went to take photos of a motorcycle scramble today, oh my God the dust was terrible, I've taken at leasyt5 years off what life I had left.
 The first year I did it was the same, that year not knowing any better I wore a white shirt and black trousers, the state of me after 12 hours was incredible. Ok I was standing on the track side, but fucking hell, I went for a cuppa and I looked like Clint Eastwood beating off the dust from my once clean shirt. When I got home my shirt went in the bin.
 This year older and wiser I wore an old tee shirt and wrecked jeans, didn't matter how stinking I got.
 Anyway the photos.  here's one to go on with, I haven't done the others yet, I've had to sort out some other things. More pics to come soon.


No comments: