Thursday, October 1, 2015

Doctor Who... is the end in sight???


 I've said it before, Peter Capaldi isn't cutting the mustard as the Doctor, and it seems I'm not the only one thinking this. Viewing figures now are nearly as low as when the series was canceled in 1989.
 The problem is Peter just can't carry such a demanding lead role, his two "styles" of sneering or baffled just can't mach the range of emotions that the Doctor is expected to display, that and he's being acted off the set by everybody else.... Including the set.
 I like many other really looked forward to watching my weekly "fix" of Doctor Who, sadly I'm now watching the repeats which are so much better, even the old black and white ones, the new series is just rubbish.... Worse than the last series was, and that's an achievement all on it's own.

 And what has he done to his hair!



No comments: