Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fat men in shorts!

The recent spell of hot weather has brought out that most scary of creatures.... The fat men in shorts!
Ok I'll admit I'm no racing snake, and yes I have a few extra pounds but I'm not fat. The men I'm talking about are HUGE with massive beer belly, the shorts sit underneath the beer belly, just about covering the privates. What holds the shorts up I don't know, and I don't care, I just thank God the are holding up.
What really puzzles me is why men this size want to parade around looking like this, do they think girls swoon at the sight of obese men with shorts 14 sizes too small?  Do they think they still look like they did when they were 20? 
I wouldn't mind if they were on the beach either, but they are walking around town like that, topless shapeless blobs!  Totally hideous.

No comments: