Saturday, August 18, 2012

Man woman wild

I have watched this from the beginning, and I have to say maybe the title should be changed to man wild woman annoying! 
 Mykel does a fair job at the survival side of things, but he's no Ray Mears,  (and I'm something of an expert myself) while Ruth is simply a really annoying woman who screams at everything in sight.

Why on earth somebody thought it was a good idea to send her with Mykel I have no idea, the series would be far better and more informative without the "eye candy" if you can call her that.  She adds nothing really.

 I'm finding this series (series 2 here in the uk) much harder to watch that the first series and I'm close to giving up altogether, indeed some of my friends have given up already.  If theres a series 3 I have my doubts I'll be watching.    Bring back Bear Grills please.... Pretty please...

No comments: