Friday, April 29, 2011

Photomatix v4


Photomatic have a new version of my favorite HDR software out. The latest version has several upgrades including the thumbnail options showing the different conversion (on the right here) there's a selective "ghosting" reducer and a change in the options for making your hdr.
How well does it work, in practice it's slightly quicker, it now does single jpeg which is handy if you don't shoot in raw, but as the main settings have remained the same I can still get the same superb results.
With prices from around £35 depending on version if your into HDR it's money well spent.

Drawbacks.... well the only problem I have found so far is I cant find the folder to put my own presets in, I have to load them one by one, don't know why they changes this.

No comments: