Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A nice day and film review.

I had a really lovely day today, I went for a nice walk with a friend to 3 cliffs in the Gower (pics to follow soon) then I had a nice dinner made for me, then we went to the pictures in the evening, hence the film review.

Film review.
The Final Destination.
This is the fourth (and last?) of the Final Destination series, directed by David R Ellis.
The basic plot is about a small group of people whose lives are saved by a premonition, trouble is they then start dying in obscure ways as death claws back it's escaped victims, the film is a series of horrific accidents claiming the lives one by one.
People are burned, crushed, and mangled in a series of different and inventive ways as they try to cheat death, whether they do in the end I'm not saying, see the film.
Waynes rating.
Gore factor 85%
Special effects 90%
Enjoyability 80%
All in all it's a good watch, especially if you saw the earlier films of the series, but it will stand alone if you haven't. I quite enjoyed it.

No comments: