Thursday, August 7, 2008











Yes I know it's been ages since the last update but the world keeps on turning, and I don't mean the rubbish Tv show of the same name! lol.
It's just life seems to get so much busier during the holidays, I know it's a poor excuse, would you pref ere the one about me being abducted by aliens..... Ok I'll skip it then.
So what been happening in my life, well lots of stuff some interesting some not, most sadly I can't post here (so you'll have to guess! he he!) What I can tell you though is photographically I have gone over to the "Dark side" yes I have switched my allegiance to (dare I say it ??) Nikon! Why you ask? well the reasons fairly simple, at the moment everybody I take photographes with all use Nikon, so it makes more sense to standardise gear, plus and I really hate to say this, at the moment Nikon are light years ahead of Canon in image quality, and quality control. And for low light shooting nothing comes close to Nikon at the moment.
Gets off soapbox lol.
On to the images, a few wedding shots, enjoy. Wayne

No comments: