Friday, August 29, 2008




Another gap between posts sadly, but with the children still home from school (back next week, so Champagne and flags on standby! lol) and life still going on it's a fairly busy time, been buying new uniforms etc.


To cap it all my fridge/freezers packed in, I'm now keeping the milk in the freezer compartment (and it's not freezing) I have had to chuck all the frozen food for safety.


We went to Hetherington world of adventure on Wednesday, it's near Tenby in Wales UK, it's got all kinds of things to do, archery, go-carting, air pistol shooting, bowls, I high climbing tree walk, and PAINTBALLING!! yes I did have a go, it's my second time, and it's great fun.


It's a little pr icy through I have to say, especially when you have to buy more paint balls (and you will, trust me!) but jolly good fun all the same.




On to the photos, I went to the Dawn to Dusk event in Glyn Neath last weekend, the weather was rubbish (whats new) but still I had a bit of fun and a good laugh with a friend of a friend Dean. Wayne

No comments: