Monday, July 11, 2022

Computer start buttons and mega busy day!

 

Why arn't the start-up buttons on computers the same?  I have one you have to hold in for a few seconds, one you have to tap briefly, another has the button hidden FFS! I've had it for several years but I still have to search for the bloody on switch every time (it's hidden in the grill on the front)  Why?  

 I mean who woke up one morning and  thought I know I'll make life harder for whoever buy my computers by hiding the on button.  Why would you want to make it hard?  If the computer was made for MI5 or the CIA then maybe I sort of could see the point.  But when it's made for Joe Blogs what was the point?  It's hard to see the logic.

 It also worries me slightly.  If they were so dumb as to hide the main switch how bad is it designed inside?  Over to you Dell!


Mega busy day today, I've got so much to do I'm going to have to try and fit in blinking...   Ok maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit but I do have loads to do.



No comments: