Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Camera bag reshuffle...

 

 Today I spent a fair bit of time trying to sort out my camera bag, trouble is it's still not right.

 You see the problem with more or less all camera bags is they are designed for a certain set of kit, unless your lucky enough to have just the right gear it wont fit... Thats my issue!

 My bag is BIG, yet no matter which way I try packing it I still cant get everything I want in (thats before we get to the weight problem) theres only so many lens slots and camera spaces. Factor in I like to carry back-up stuff and a video light and microphone and it just doesn't fit.  

 Now to be fair I do have room for the odds and ends like batteries and stuff, theres a decent size front pocket but it's not padded so it's not really good enough for lens or stuff that need a bit of protection.

 Frankly at this point I'm stumped, getting a much bigger bag isn't going to be easy, I've got one of the biggest about now, and as I mentioned theres the weight to consider for an old git with a dicky back...

 

No comments: