Tuesday, September 1, 2020

My new phone is driving me bonkers!


 This year I treated myself to a new phone, I usually have hand-me-downs which works fine for me, the last one I've had for years now and it's starting to show it's age, so time for a new one.
 Trouble is a new phone means a learning curve, I tried an iphone, not really crazy about it, it worked fine but the screen was on the small size for me, so I went for another samsung which to be fair had coped well with me for a good few years. Except... they have to change everything just to make life harder.
 This one has a cracking camera but the notifications are a nightmare, it's more or less impossible to turn them off properly, and worse much worse is the text... predictive text to be exact.. Theres no way it will let you type in gamon, sorry not bloody happening.. Trouble is I like gamon.....

No comments: