Thursday, October 10, 2019

Tripod heads and quick release plates (part two)


 So what did I end up getting?  Well after some research online I went for the Neewer pro swiss arca addaptor head/plate. These were a very reasonable price, they should be L bracket compatable and.they fit nicely on the 015 Manfrotto heads I already have.
 It arrived next day delivery, bloody good going when it was half ten at night I ordered it. And frankly It's very well made. It's got a good solid feel, the QR plate just clips and and cant even fall out if you forget to tighten the locking leaver, theres a sort of safety catch gadget.
 I like it so much I'm going to order a few more for all my tripods.
 What I will have to do is find a smaller swiss arca compatable head for my small lightweight tripod and my two monopods.
 Heres a pic of the addaptor fitted to my Manfrotto 015 head.



No comments: