Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Swansea airshow 2018

 Went to the Swansea airshow on Saturday. To be honest while we had a nice say I though the show was very poor.
 First off the planes were further away than ever, at this rate next year they'll be over bloody Devon doing the display, I was struggling with a 300mm lens.  Sorry guys but thats getting silly, people want to see the planes, with the naked eye they were tiny.
 Yes I know safey and all that but if you have to have the planes a mile from the crowd it's time to pack it in.
 Then there was the "gap of doom" (as I called it) about an hour and a quarter with bugger all happening. People go to airshows to see planes, I noticed a lot of people leaving during the gap, if you have children once the planes stop they get bored quickly. I know the PBY Catalina dropped out that that want doing a 75 minute spot was it.


 Onto the pics, done very quickly and very little if any editing, I' just haven't got time.
















No comments: