Friday, February 16, 2018

New small EDC torch


 This came about pretty much by accident, while looking at one thing on ebay these torches came up in with other products the seller had. As the price was silly I ordered one.

 The torch runs off a single triple A battery, it has a tail clicky button and just the single mode, it wont tail stand because the button is jusr proud of the bottom.
 It has a sturdy-ish pocket clip, thats reversible so you could clip it your hat peak if needed.
 It's listed as 3000 Lm, that must be Chinese Lm, I figure it's really around the 100+ Lm, maybe 130-ish max.(compared to a known 130 Lm torch)
 It has a largish hot spot and good soft fall off to a medium size spread, plenty of light for walking around at night.
 I haven't tested runtime yet but I'd be guessing around 30 to 45 minutes with an alkaline battery, I don't know if it'll run off rechargeable.

3.5 inches long (90mm aprox)

I got it from seller dingding 18738, and it cost £1.84 when I bought mine (I've no connection to the seller or company)

 To be honest for the price it's great, bright enough to be really handy, small enough to go in a shirt pocket.

Shown here compared to a double A battery (note the torch uses one tripple A)


No comments: