Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New cars, too clever for their own good?


 I was looking at the features of a new car the  other day and it occurred to me they are getting too clever for their own good.

Headlight washers and wipers?  Why!  Now I'm not talking about a land rover or range rover "green laning" and driving through those mini muddy lakes four by four-ists like to drive through when the rugged terrain of Chelsea gets too bad for them. No I'm talking about your average family car.  
 Seriously, how dirty do the headlights get. I've had cars since I was 17 and my headlights have never got so dirty it affects the light output.

 Automatic windscreen wipers?   Why!  lets be honest here if you really can't tell it's raining when you look through the car windscreen you shouldn't be bloody driving, how dumb do you need to be to not notice it's pissing down and you can't see fuck all.

No comments: