Friday, February 14, 2014

Church lighting

I've mentioned before how badly some churches are lit, it still baffles me just how badly though. 
Last weekend I went to a family christening, the church was in a sleepy little village in the middle on nowhere, inside it was dark... well dark doesn't really tell it, when I say dark it made the black hole of Calcutta look like the lights of Las Vagas.  I kid you not there's more light inside a cows stomach at midnight in a coal mine than in the bloody church at one o clock on a Sunday afternoon. 
It's just silly, I mean with all the health and safety nonsense we have in the UK you can still have a place open to the public that they need night vision goggles to find they way around, how no one fell I'll never know, but God help if they had, the paramedics would never have found them, they gave us hymm bookspity they weren't in braille really, I couldn't read mine, far to dark........  Wheres that petzel head torch I bought......

No comments: