Monday, September 23, 2013

Energy saving madness!

I've got energy saving light bulbs That last half the time of normal light bulbs, cost 20 times as much and use 5000 time more energy to produce.
My computer goes to 'sleep' and turns the screen off to save energy even when I'm using the bloody thing,
My local tip won't take rubbish unless it's sorted out, so a bin bag full now takes about 2 hours to empty and uses 10 skips to seperate rubbish that 70% is dumped in the same landfill site anyway (really mental)
My washing machine doesn't take in any water (well hardly any) to save electric, but then doesn't wash the clothes properly as theres not enough water in the drum, so I have to add it myself, so saves bugger all and wastes my time as well.
The best part is all this crap is caused by.... Yes you guesed it the non-existent global warming.  Despite all out best efforts at destroying the planet the temperature hasn't gone up in 15 years (and theres question marks about it before as the data was fiddled so much) so all the increased costs, the stupid pointless wind farms etc are all a total waste of money.

No comments: