Friday, August 19, 2011

Big brother is back.

Yes bad news I'm afraid, Big Brother is back. A so called celebrity version, I use the word celebrity loosely (big brother has a different definition to everybody else I think)

We have Jedwood (or deadwood) two clowns whose biggest hit was a car insurance advert, and they weren't even the stars of that.
Then theres Kerry Katona, mother of 4 at 31, whose claim to fame is she was lead singer for a band 10 years ago, more recently in the news for drug addiction.
Theres a couple of well known peoples wives (one was actually in a tv series 10 years ago )
Next we have a gypsy site owner, a trained beautician, a small time actress, a photographer, a small time tv actor, and a male model.

Celebrities? Where? No-hopers, loosers, has-beens and I married a celebrity is more like it, these aren't even Z list celebs never mind A list.
I for one won't be watching this drivel.

No comments: