Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 - 2011

Happy new year everybody !

2010 has been an interesting year for me, I have made new friends and lost some old ones, I have had many happy days and a some sad ones, but the year has left me many memories which will live with me as long as I last.
I have explored many new places and had a lot of fun doing it, some were a bit dangerous others just plain fun.
My health has taken a turn for the worst and at the moment I'm hobbling around on a walking stick semi disabled, hopefully in the future I'll get more mobile and able to get out and about.

I wonder what 2011 will bring? More new friends and happiness I hope, and better health.

In the meantime I would like to wish you all, health wealth and happiness for this year, good luck and God bless.
Wayne Jan 01 2011

No comments: