Thursday, July 1, 2010

ACDSee pro 3 review

ACDCee pro 3 is the latest version of the software.
Now as any regular followers of this blog will know I LOVE my photoshop, that said I do use other software as well, Adobe lightroom for one and ... Yes ok I'll admit it I do use ACDSee as well. Now I find I use it as a follow up to lightroom for editing large batches, it's quicker and easier than the time consuming import and export with lightroom, for "tweeking" any images I'm not happy with.
The newest version 3 has quite a few changes, the interface looks a lot different to the old one, in some ways it's more like lightroom.
One feature I have loved since it first appeared is the light equliser, a sort of souped up shadow/highlight control, the main difference is that in ACDSee you have a load of sliders to ajust different tones rather than just shadow or highlights of the photoshop one , this gives much finer control in my opinion, something photoshop should adopt!

No comments: